Interview with 107.7 Jams
Hello everyone, as promised all week here is my full interview with Ms. Taylor Morgan from 107.7. It was such pleasure to talk to her about Kensie Royale. For those who may not know, On September 23rd,2017 at Studio 215 I will be hosting a charity event that will be benefiting Star Legacy Foundation. I hope this interview will encourage you to come out and join us as we roll the dice for such a worthy cause, please click the link for ticket purchase. Also if you can not make the event, I still encourage you to donate. Star Legacy Foundation is 501(c) nonprofit organization, and all donations will be 100% tax deductible.
If this interview wasn't enough to get you to want to come out and join us. I listed Six reasons; you don't want to miss this fun and worthy event:
Here's why YOU should be at Kensie Royale on September 23rd at Studio 215 at 8:00 pm
- Every ticket Purchase goes to support the 26,000 families that will experience Stillbirth in the United States this year alone.
- We're bringing Vegas to Fayetteville for one night; Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker and yes there will be professional dealers.
- Raffle Drawings throughout the entire evening, meaning everyone has a chance to hit big! From beautiful gift baskets from Apple Crate, Dirtbag Ale, to free movie passes for a date night on us!
- The Star Legacy Foundation and Stillmom mission are to support StillBirth research, promote advocacy and family support.
- You get to enjoy delicious treats from our sponsor caterers Lickin Lipps Catering and The Sweet Palette
- Lastly, you have a reason to wear that lovely dress or fine suit all while enjoying a night of networking and fun while supporting a worthy cause!
Click the link to purchase your ticket!
Looking forward to seeing you there